General conditions of useLast update: 08/10/18
ARTICLE 1: Purpose
The purpose of these “general conditions of use” is to set out a legal framework for the terms of making the services of the website www.metatrom.com available and their use by the “User.” The general conditions of use must be accepted by all Users who want to access the website. They constitute the contract between the website and the User.
Access to the website by the User constitutes acceptance of these general conditions of use.
ARTICLE 2: Legal notices
The www.metarom.com website is published and hosted by Metarom France SAS, with capital of EUR 4,947,990 and registered office located at 3 avenue de l’étoile du Sud – pôle Jules Verne – 80440 Boves – France.
The Publications Director is Jean-Loïc METAYER
Tel: +33 322 388 600 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – SIRET – METAROM France 315 384 552 00081
ARTICLE 3: Definitions
This clause sets out definitions of this contract’s various essential terms:
- User: this term means any person who uses the website or one of the services offered by the website.
- User content: this is data transmitted by the User while on the website.
ARTICLE 4: access to the services
The website gives the User free access to the following services:
- [information articles];
- [constitution of a project];
- [subscription to the newsletter].
The website puts in place all means available to it to ensure high-quality access to its services. Since this obligation concerns the means, the website does not commit to achieving this result. The Metarom Group is not liable for any event due to a case of force majeure which results in a dysfunctioning of the network or the server.
Access to the website’s services may at any point be subject to interruption, suspension, modification without prior notice, for maintenance or any other case. The User shall not make any claim for compensation following the interruption, suspension or modification of this contract.
ARTICLE 5: Intellectual property
The trade marks, logos, signs and any other website content are subject to protection by the (French) Intellectual Property Code, and in particular by copyright law. The User shall request the website’s prior authorization for any reproduction, publication or copying of the various pieces of content.
The User undertakes to using the website content strictly for personal use. Use of the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
All content placed online by the User is their sole responsibility The User undertakes not to place online content that could violate the rights of third parties. The User shall be liable for any legal action taken by an injured third party against the website.
The User’s content may at any point and for any reason be deleted or modified by the website. The User shall receive no prior justification or notification for the deletion or modification of User content.
ARTICLE 6: Personal Data
The personal data that could be collected by the Website are as follows:
- On connecting to the website: at this point, your connection, browser and localization data are recorded,
- “Contact” form: Upon completing the contact form, your title, name, surname, email address, country, telephone number and message are collected mandatorily,
- “Personalized project” form: your title, name, surname, email address, country, telephone number and message are collected mandatorily,
- “Unsolicited application” form: your title, name, surname, email address, country, telephone number and message are collected mandatorily,
- “Job offer response” form: your name, surname, role, company, country, email address and telephone number are collected mandatorily,
- “Ethics contact” form: your title, name, surname, company, email address, telephone number and message are collected mandatorily,
- “Newsletter” form: your email address is collected mandatorily,
- Cookies: Cookies are used, in the course of using the Website, in order to collect certain pieces of information (in particular, your IP address, information concerning the computer used, the connection method, the browser type and version, the operating system and other technical identifiers or even the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, as well as the content accessed). You have the option to deactivate Cookies using the settings in your browser.
- Your personal data is mainly used for the following purposes: measures to prevent fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware; managing our relationship with you.
ARTICLE 7: Liability and force majeure
The sources of information disseminated on the website are deemed reliable. However, the website reserves the right to provide no guarantee concerning the reliability of the sources. The information given on the website is purely for information purposes. Therefore, the User assumes sole liability for the use of this website’s information and content.
The website does not provide an optimum guarantee that data transmitted is confidential and secure. However, the website undertakes to implement all means necessary to optimally guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The website may not be held liable in cases of force majeure or due to an unforeseeable and overwhelming act of a third party.
ARTICLE 8: Hyperlinks
The User is prohibited from holding the website liable for content and resources accessed from outgoing hyperlinks.
ARTICLE 9: Changes to the contract
The website reserves the right to modify the clauses set out in this contract at any point.
>ARTICLE 10: DURATION
The duration of this contract is indefinite. The contract is binding on the User from when they use the service.
ARTICLE 11: Applicable law and jurisdiction
This contract is subject to French law. If an amicable settlement to a dispute between the two parties cannot be reached, the Amiens courts have jurisdiction.